– “Vegetables seasoned with Ranch sauce.”
— See-through glass-door refrigerator. Energy drinks, cream sodas, protein drinks, half a gallon of almond milk and “24 still water bottles.”
– Crew-neck T-shirts, tank tops and socks. Make those socks extra small.
Change text size for the story
Pint-sized pop star Justin Bieber’s outrageous tour rider for his Indian debut would make uber-diva Mariah Carey blush.
Print this story
– Ten shipping containers containing ping pong tables, hoverboards, playstations, jacuzzis and “upholstery.”
An “Indian yoga casket.” — The topper?
– A dressing room “entirely draped with white curtains.” Oh, and toss a minimum of 12 white handkerchiefs
The rider was leaked by an Indian music writer who posted it on Twitter in the days ahead of his Mumbai show.
And, perhaps most laughable: “Books on chakras and yoga asanas will be placed in Bieber’s suite knowing his love for yoga.”
Pop star Justin Bieber’s outrageous tour rider for his Indian debut is rather, um, interesting. (AFP/PHOTO)
– Top chefs to make five dishes per day named for the Bieb’s top tunes.
It makes for eye-opening reading and a new, uh, appreciation for the struggles of the young star from Stratford.
– Biebs will be fly into the show on a helicopter – none of this driving nonsense for our boy.
— Oh, and a Jacuzzi so he can soak before hitting the stage.
Report an error
Here it is:
The troubled troubadour’s demands are breathtaking in their sour sense of entitlement. And with a whopping 120-member entourage (can you say state visit) there may even be enough room for talent-stretched hangers on like Lil Twist and Lil Za.
– Kashmiri bedroom linens, a female masseuse, “cans of wildberries,” the most hydrating of lip balms.
– A 1000-sq.-ft suite turned into a “private villa.” Oh, and purple carnations, please!