Gunnar, a young Weimaraner, bit off more than he could chew while out for a walk with his owner, Chloe O’Neill of Glasgow, and wound up being featured in a brief funny-but-sad video posted to Twitter.
O’Neill did not update Gunnar’s status after the trip to the vet but it’s likely he slept it off.
— Chloe O’Neill (@Chloeoneill0) March 30, 2017
Change text size for the story
Report an error
O’Neill took the video of the whacked-out pup, who appears barely able to stand as he stares blankly at a door, in the waiting room at her veterinarian’s office. The 30-second clip, which has been liked nearly 7,000 times, has left Twitter users giggling,
“My blind friend’s guide dog ate a hidden pile of stash in the local park and was wasted for days,” one tweeter added.
Safe to say Gunnar the dog isn’t a big fan of the ganja.
“I am cryin hahahaha,” one woman posted.
Print this story
(Twitter screengrab) Gunnar the dog leans against a door as he waits to see a vet.
The poor pooch ate a joint during his daily constitutional and, as you might expect, the results left him a little baked.
“Chloe I’m howlin so much that’s a shame,” another tweeted.
“Not everyday ur dogs stoned cos he ate a joint while out his walk and gets taken to doggy hospital ahahahhah,” O’Neill tweeted.
😂😭😭 not everyday ur dogs stoned cos he ate a joint while out his walk and gets taken to doggy hospital ahahahhah pic.twitter.com/rB3oEInLpU